Lighthouse Tender, "Lady Loch", ex Gunboat. Built in 1886 by Campbell, Sloss & McCann in Footscray, Melbourne for the Victorian Dept. Of Public Works. Iron Steamship of 531 tons. Built for use as a lighthouse tender and serviced lighthouses around the south east coast and Tasmania. Owned by Victorian Ports and Harbours Dept. Register closed in September 1935 when the vessel was converted to a hulk at Brisbane.
Official Number: 88946
Port Adelaide Nautical Museum