Steamship "Governor musgrave", built in 1874 by Mort's Dock & Engineering Co for the Marine Board of SA. For many years this vessel was employed for all kinds of coastal service; repairs to jetties, investigating and attending wrecks, delivering stores to lighthouses and special government commissions. She was transferred to the Commonwealth after Federation and hulked in Sydney.
Tonnage: 266 gross
Dimensions: length 130', breadth 21', draught 11'
Port Adelaide Nautical Museum