Built by Harland & Wolff, Greenock, Scotland. Owned by P&O Branch Service from 1921 - 1935. She had her maiden voyage on 27 January 1922 and then operated the route between the UK and Australia via the Cape of Good Hope. She was broken up in 1935 in Wales.
Propulsion: twin screw, quadruple expansion steam engine.
Dimensions: length 158, breadth 20m
Maximum Speed: 13.5 knots
Passengers: 491 third class
Refer - "Home and back" by Stuart Bremer