2 masted schooner, built in 1874 by John Lowen, Port Adelaide. Vessel has 1 deck a round stern and is carvel built. Owned by John Kuhl & Partners, vessel foundered inSt Vincent' sGulf on Dec 15 1876 and was subsequently raised, repaired and re-registered in 1877 by T Watson & JH Bowker, and in 1880 by H Weman. In 1893 she was registered to HP Weman & D Deex and in 1894 to D Deex & A Jones. Customs register closed with 'wrecked' and dated July 1907.
Official Number: 64227
Dimensions: length 77'2", breadth 18'8", draught 7'2"
This image shows vessel at anchor.
Refer - "Ketches Of South Australia" by R Parsons
South Australian Maritime Museum, donated by Mr Keith LeLeu