525.7 x 66.4 x 38
Donaldson Lines, reg. Glasgow. 1935: Stranded upon South Briggs Reef, near Glasgow. 1935: Donaldson-Atlantic Line. Later: Served as an armed merchant cruiser, then a troop transport. 1844: Hospital ship for the Canadian Gov. 1946: British Minister of Transport for use as a troop ship and renamed. 1951: Refitted and renamed for the New Zealand migrant service. 1960 Apr.29: Arrived at Inverkeithing shipbreaking yard for scrapping.