Composite Paddle Steamer
129.4 x 17.8 x 8.4
Cpt.Cole & Devlin, reg. Melbourne. Regular service - Williamstown to Port Melbourne. 1906: Sold & used to pump silt from a hopper barge. 1911: Used to pump silt at No.2 Dock, Port Adelaide. Then converted to a pontoon bridge. 1927 July 19: Laid up at the Glanville Dockyard. Then towed to the North Arm & broken up for fire wood.