77.0 x 20.5 x 12.0
1831: reg. London. 1837: Daniel Egan, reg. Sydney. 1837 Dec.: D.Egan & Cpt.Arthur Devlin. 1838 Jan/: A.Devlin, Cpt. John Hart & J.B. & S.Hack (Adelaide). 1838 Sept.7 : Condemned after stranding on the outer bar & broke her back. 1839 Jan.: Used as a storeship and sold, later that year to the government. 1840 July 17: Served as the Port Adelaide Lightship until May 1846 when she was sold and broken up.