190 x 35.3 x 21.3
Built as a passenger vessel for the Australian run. 1854: Served as a troop & hospital ship in the Crimean War. Thomson & Co., reg. London. Later: Anderson Anderson & Co. Later: F. Green & Co. 1879: Cox Bros., for Waterford. 1893: James Burness. Later: William J Smith (of Gibraltar) and was converted into a coal hulk. 1925: Broken up.