Wooden aux. Ketch, 28 bhp
83.0 x 18.0 x 5.1
1928 Feb.: First registered to William Pilberg (of Port Pirie), reg. Port Adelaide. 1962: Register closed upon advice to Customs that the vessel was totally destroyed by S.A.Harbours Board. The vessel had been on the bnk at Port Pirie for some time in an unseaworthy condition and the remains were covered by spoil from dredging operations.