51.8 x 13.0 x 5.1
Originally described as a show boat. Sarah Tulloch, reg. Port Adelaide. 1920: Gustaf Rosser. 1925: E.A.T.Sawford. 1930: G.Millington. 1932: Reginald M.Crouch. By 1941: R.E.Murdock. By 1946: R.R.Gray. Taken into the Murray River early 1940's and converted into a Showboat based at Renmark. However in 1965, when operated by Cpt.P.Hogg out of Echuca, she was known as Riverina.