Barge/Composite Paddle Steamer
110.5 x 19.4 x 6.4
Marine Board of SA, reg. Port Adelaide. 1873: James King. 1876: H.King, W.L. & R.T.Reid. 1879: W.L. & R.T.Reid. Later: J.D.Ritchie. 1886 Apr.16: Stuck by the Gambier & sank in the Port River. Raised & repaired. Later: Became a paddle steamer on the Murray River. By 1907: George Ritchie. Later: W.& H.Dunk. 1941: Register closed when converted to a houseboat. 1967 Jan.: Reported to have ben owned by the RAAF during WW11 & later by the Victorian Forestry Dpt. Her remains lay in a billabong 6 miles upstream from Echuca.